‘Worried Dog’ TV Ad – Traveler’s Insurance

Kudos to the creative team and director for making a non-traditional commercial on insurance. If they used a man to play a similar role, viewers certainly would not be as appreciative as they were on this insurance ad. This ad also has proven that animals on TV adverts, if trained and directed well, are really effective on capturing the heart of the target audience. Did you notice how worried his face was when a dog passed by as he was digging a hole for his bone? That certainly is an intelligent dog to act like that.

58 Responses to “‘Worried Dog’ TV Ad – Traveler’s Insurance”

1. darlene says:

I love this commercial also. It always makes me smile and who doesn’t need to smile more!!! I can’t believe someone said this was a Stupid commercial. We need more like this one. I do love this dog and I would like to find out what the breed is also. I am sure it is a terrier mix but cairn terriers legs seem much shorter than this breed. The ears have puzzled. Maybe a cross of fox terrier and I a Wheaten. It could also be another breed mixed; not just terrier. This dog is so cute and perky you just want to reach through the tv and grabb him. Adoreable commercial. Thanks TRAVELERS INSURANCE………………………..Your advertising staff did a Bang up Job!!!

2. Sherry Stanley says:

This is THE best commercial EVER! No matter where I am in the house, when I hear this commercial, I come running just so I can see it again! The agency that came up with this idea is just genius! They should make a whole series of commercial using this precious dog! Great job, Travelers!

3. Terry says:

This commercial really breaks my heart especially now that my own very similar dog died 6-18-2011. He got a few weeks use out of a wheelchair before his health went very bad. 11 years. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KENos_mF_f8

4. Akef says:

My daughter and I love this commercial. I usually mute my tv during commercails; however, I make exception to this one. Good job.

5. jean says:

what ty;pe of dog is featured in the ad “worried dog”?

6. Doris Gilliland says:

This is my absolute all time favorite commercial. I have to smile every time it comes on. Somebody is a genius.

I already have Travelers so it didn’t sway me to anything but it is something else.

7. brian naida says:

How do you get an answer from google after you pose question? I have asked a question about a dog breed in the travelers commercial as others have, but no one received an answer. So what good is asking Google a question when there is no reply? I would like to know the breed of dog in the Travelers insurance commercial. Would greatly appreciate an answer, as the other people who asked the same thing would. Thank you, Google

8. alexis box says:

this puppy looks like one i use to have and loved very much and I like watching him on tv