Camella Homes Bulilit TV Commercial – “Sikip”

Advertising agency: Leo Burnett Manila

One of the best commercials early this year in the Philippines is the TV advertisement of Camella Homes featuring a very cute kid and a catchy song. For some time, my mom and I were debating if the kid was a boy or a girl. After watching a game in Eat Bulaga featuring Filipino commercial endorsers, I found out that the bulilit kid was indeed a girl. (Yeah, kinda embarrassing I didn’t notice it was a girl.)

And who is the kid? What’s her name? It is Trisha Luise Canete, or more known as Chacha Cañete.

Camella Homes is a real estate company providing affordable homes in the Philippines. Their advertisement shows how a young girl was used to in moving inside their small house/narrow space, but since her family now lives in a bigger house, she doesn’t need to move like that anymore.

Here is the lyrics of the Camella Homes jingle:

bulilit, bulilit sanay sa masikip
kung kumilos, kumilos ang liit liit

bulilit

kung kumilos ang liit liit

meaning of the Filipino words:

bulilit = small kid

kumilos = move

sanay  = used to

masikip = narrow

liit liit = very narrow / very small

The video below has the clip of  Chacha’s appearance in one of Eat Bulaga’s game.

19 Responses to “Camella Homes Bulilit TV Commercial – “Sikip””

1. mitch says:

cha-cha is from goin bulilit.

2. meph says:

Really great ad!
    The casting was good. Cute kid who effectively played her part.
    The song/jingle is catchy.
    The shots were great. The house isn’t really that big (Drina/Carmela model house), but the shots made the house look spacious .

3. joanna says:

she’s adorable!!!

4. ej says:

ang cute ng bulilit.. hehhehe

great adds!

5. merynd says:

really the kid is from goin bulilit 😀 so cool

6. marie grauxie says:

is cha cha or trisha luise canete is still on goin bulilit?
    coz d first time i saw her, she was in goin bulilit..
    btw, like everybody else said cha cha is so adorable, cute, and talented….
    i really love her… if i saw her ad, i started to smileee :-)
    she inspire a lot! hope to see more of her commercials

7. She says:

grabe ang cute ni chacha aka bulilit. nanonood nako ngayon ng goin bulilit dahil nandun na sya. more power to you chacha! im a very big fan of yours!!!!!! cute!!!!

8. mina says:

she’s just adorable. a well conceptualized ad..hope to see more of her…tv or ads.

9. Minerva Pagsanjan says:

Chacha is the most adorable kid I’ve ever seen in the entertainment/advertisement ad. Hit na hit ka sa US. Ang cute cute mo at napaka bibo. I wish that Camella Homes would show her ad more often. At sa Going Bulilit, talagang siya ang superstar, always shing because of her very unique smile. I would highly recommend for ABS CBN to give her more shows to develop her talent. I wish you could e-mail me her home phone # and e-mail address that I could chat with her. She such a blessing to her parents. For me not having a child, if there’s one wish I would ask God is to have a child like her. It would be a great happiness for you to let me know how I could keep in touch with her. I would find a way to see her in person on my next visit to Philippines from Chicago.

I beg that you e-mail me her e-mail address and home phone #. Thank you and more power to you, Chacha. You just don’t know the happiness you give to Filipinos through your Camella Homes commercial and Going Bulilit show. God bless you!!!

10. irene vhoi says:

xa lng nakakapag pangiti sa akin.. kung pwde lng makita nmin xa ng anak q masaya nkmi magina…
    kamukha xa ng pamangkin q kaso nasa japan n at tangkad lng ang pinag-iba
    cute cute sana wag magsawa yung mga tao s pag support pra lagi xa nasa tv..
    sana murahan ang pabahay ni villar…hehehe ang mhal. kaya d kmi makabili ng hauz nauwi kmi s NEOVISTA HOMES N TOWN HAUS CALOOCAN

11. irene vhoi says:

LOVE N LOVE K NI ATE CYRILL ANG CUTE KO DING BABY… WALANG KANG PALABAS N D KNMIN INABANGAN.. PATI LINYA MO SA LHAT- BULILIT, KIDDIE KWELA, GOIN BULILT, EAT BULAGA…HUHUHU MISS YOU LIKE A BLANKET AT NIGHT.. PRAY KMI NG BABY Q N IGUIDE K NG MADAMING ANGEL.. WAG MAGKASAKIT AT MAKAKABISADO K AGAD NG LINYA…HEHEHEH MAKE MY ADRENALIN WORK KHIT MADAMI KMI PROB.
    TO MAMI NI CHACHA… I LOVE YOU HAVING CHACHA.. IRENE & CY FRM CALOOCAN

12. Eric Fabro says:

everytime my mother watch this commercial video she laughs and smile… yea its really a good commercial with this jingle and i got it now for my ringtone …

13. jiff says:

ang cute mo kamukha mo ang pamangkin ko jalos kamnal na kayo her name is jorich

14. lea says:

Hi!chacha ang cute mo talaga nakakaalis ka ng stress at problema ko sa tuwin na papanood kita sa tv, sa goin bulilit at kiddie kwela,camella home commercial sana makita kita sa personal. your the best bulilit…..ever

15. Saliera says:

ur such a lovely and cutie girl……..!!!!
    sana m-meet kta in person……
    And i’m one of ur fans………gudluk sa career mO……..May God bless you all the time…….!!!!!!!

16. Alvin says:

Glad you guys loved the Bulilit ad. Well, now you can see Bulilit’s first Christmas in her new home. It’s the new Camella Christmas ad! Happy Holidays! :)

17. Alvin says:

18. norfy says:

i really like chacha of

19. norfy says:

i really like chacha of goin bulilit she’s so cute.. hope to see more ad of her. … sana magkaroon cla ng movie ni john lyod cruz.. ang cuuuuutttteeeee cute cute cute nya as in… sobrang fan nya ako hnd ko na pinapalampas ang show nya… ang sarap nyang kagatin